Enhance Your Performance by Deploying the Expanded Services and Perspectives of Pacific Crest Securities
We are pleased to announce that Pacific Crest Securities has joined KeyBanc Capital Markets® (KBCM) as an essential component of our combined vision to be the leading corporate and investment bank serving emerging growth and middle market companies and investors.
KBCM provides a comprehensive investment banking and capital markets platform for middle-market companies in targeted verticals, including Consumer & Retail, Healthcare, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Power & Renewables and Diversified Industries. As the Technology Specialists of KBCM, the Pacific Crest Securities team is positioned to accelerate value creation for our corporate and institutional investor clients in several ways, including:
- Broader network and enhanced perspective through the reach of our new colleagues at KBCM into the traditional sectors and end markets leveraging or being disrupted by technology.
- Diversified set of financial tools and instruments for technology’s emerging market leaders as our capabilities expand beyond Equity Capital Markets and M&A Advisory to include Debt Capital Markets, Syndicated Finance, F/X and other corporate banking services.
- Accelerated pace for developing and executing future new solutions to meet the evolving needs of our clients by leveraging KeyCorp’s commitment and overall resources with more than $90B in assets.
Together, the Pacific Crest Securities and KBCM investment banking teams have formidable depth and experience. Over the last five years alone, the firms have:
- Priced nearly 100 public offerings as a bookrunner or lead manager, while serving as a managing underwriter on more than 370 public offerings (over 100 IPOs, 200 follow-on offerings and 30 convertible offerings).
- Completed approximately 140 M&A and Private Placement assignments with almost $25 billion in aggregate transaction value.
Our team of Technology Specialists is more than 100 members strong, including dedicated institutional sales and trading, equity research and investment banking. We are located in Boston, Charlotte, Cleveland, New York, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle and Stamford, along with our Beijing Representative Office and subsidiary in the United Kingdom, Pacific Crest Securities UK, Ltd.